Coming up to retirement?
Understand your pension options with assistance from our Chartered Pensions Advisers…
Whether you’re due to retire in the next 10 years or 6 months you have a number of important decisions to make now.
An initial pensions consultation with one of our experienced independent financial advisers is free and will help you explore your pension options.
You might need to consolidate multiple pensions; you may be thinking about buying an annuity or how to structure your estate; our advisers can help you understand your current financial situation and plan for your retirement.
Pensions advice from Herbert & Webster includes:
- Providing the financial advice required to access your pension
- Consolidating multiple pensions
- Cashflow planning to illustrate your retirement income
- Knowing if, and when, to take your tax-free lump sum
- Advice on the suitability of an annuity
Above all you’ll receive quality advice from a firm of Chartered financial advisers, that will give you the confidence you’ll be financially secure in your retirement.
Take action today
Let us help you make informed decisions about your pension options based on all the facts, to give yourself the best chance of a happy retirement.
Ready to take the next step… or want to know how we can help you?
The telephone consultation will help us both figure out if we’re a good fit for each other.
If you want to move forward then we’ll book in a free initial face-to-face meeting; this can be at your home, place of work or you can come to our offices (we have fantastic coffee and biscuits on tap) and either Adam, Rob or Ian will take a deep dive into your current financial situation and future goals.
Investing in sound advice - our fees
You might think all this expertise comes at a price, but we’re open and transparent, so here’s a breakdown of our fees.
After your free telephone consultation, we have a fixed £2,500 financial planning fee, this includes a face to face consultation, cashflow planning service and a comprehensive report outlining our recommendations for your pension and your wider financial situation.
If you choose to become a client our initial fee is simply 3% of your initial investment capped a maximum of £12,000 and our ongoing fee is just 0.5% of your funds under management.
Why choose us
- Fully independent financial planners
- Directly Authorised by the FCA
- Backed by the FSCS
- Chartered Firm – only 10% of UK firms are chartered
- Professional indemnity insurance of £3 million (nearly double the minimum requirements)
- Fully qualified to advise on later life & long-term care planning
- All advisers are directly employed – without sales targets
- Highly educated, qualified and tech savvy