Creating the retirement lifestyle you desire is not difficult - it simply requires forward planning.
Whether you are due to retire in 10 years, 5 years or 6 months, our fully qualified pension advisers can help you make the right decisions now - to maximise your pensions and investments for the future.
You might be thinking:
- How much could I afford to take out of my pension in retirement?
- Should I consolidate my pensions?
- Which Investment should I use first during retirement?
- How much can I afford to gift without affecting my retirement?
- Am I making the most of my tax allowances?
- What happens to my wealth when I die?
- How will financial decisions I make today affect my long-term future?
- What happens if my partner or I need care in retirement?
- How do I manage my Lifetime Tax Allowance?
Using cashflow planning we can predict your annual retirement income and help answer all the questions above plus one’s you’ve not even thought of yet.
Organise your FREE 15 Minute consultation to find out how we can help you secure your financial future. Complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, please call 01865 407755.
Get in touch and we’ll call you back.
"*" indicates required fields
If you have a pension of £400,000 or more our independent pension advisors can assess your current situation, then help with retirement planning - you might be able to retire earlier than you had thought.
As you approach retirement age, it is important to review your financial situation and your pension investments regularly... we can also take care of pension consolidation so you can be confident you are on the right track.
Pension advice & retirement planning from Herbert & Webster includes:
- Providing the financial advice required to access your pension
- Consolidating multiple pensions – if required
- Cashflow planning to illustrate your retirement income
- Understanding if you can retire early
- Knowing if and when to take your tax-free lump sum
- Advice on the suitability of an annuity
Above all you will receive quality advice from a chartered firm, that will give you the confidence you’ll be financially secure in your retirement.
We like to be open and honest about our fees. First off, we offer a FREE telephone consultation to see if we're a good for each other; if we are then we'll set up an initial meeting whcih is also complimentary.
After our initial meeting, fees for our advice are as follows:
- Financial Planning Fee - £2,500
- Implementation Fee - 3%
- Ongoing Fee - 0.5%
A question we’re often asked is, ‘Do we charge exit fees?’
The simple answer is ‘No’. We’re so confident that once you start working with us, the benefits of having us by your side means you’ll want to remain a client, our client retention rate is testament to this.
Please note the ongoing fee is 0.5% of the assets you have with us so this fee will increase as your investment grows. Increased fees are a sign that your investments are growing.
Independent Financial Advisers
Securing your financial future in 4 easy steps:
- Free 15 minute conversation - free initial call or online meeting via Zoom to understand your current situation and aspirations, see if we're a good fit for you and explain what information we'll need to move to the next step of your financial journey with us.
- Initial meeting(s) - face to face or remote, we'll gather all the information you've been able to provide, the practical stuff like your current investments and pension and more importantly discuss your future goals and how you can achieve them.
- Cashflow Planning & Investment Recommendations- we'll create a detailed cashflow forecast which will help you visualise you financial future and answer many of the questions you're currently asking yourself.
We'll also make recommendations based on your current and future financial situation and life goals.
- Ongoing Service - we're here when you need us to keep you on track to reach financial freedom
Take action today
Let us help you make informed decisions about your pension options based on all the facts, to give yourself the best chance of a happy retirement.
Why choose us
- Fully independent financial planners
- Directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Backed by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Chartered Firm – only 10% of financial adviser firms in the UK are chartered
- Professional indemnity insurance of £3 million (nearly double the minimum requirements)
- Fully qualified Financial Advisers
- All advisers are directly employed
- Highly educated, qualified and tech savvy
We’re independent and directly authorised by the FCA, which means we’re not tied to one product provider so offer unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and objective analysis of your financial situation and the current market.
We’re free from any restrictions that could affect an advisers’ ability to recommend what’s best for you.
Our dynamic and ambitious team are unlike most financial adviser firms you’ll find in the UK.