Here at Herbert & Webster we take a pragmatic approach to investing your hard-earned cash, after all when it comes down to it, investments are judged on their returns.
As independent financial advisers, investments are only one part of our financial planning service… we don’t just recommend an investment product then leave you to manage it yourself; we’re here for your entire financial journey.
Our professional financial planning service focuses on you. We consider your needs, wants and aspirations then create a cashflow and investment strategy to meet your future financial goals.
The OED definition of investment is…
“The action or process of investing money for profit.”
How are you investing at present?
Maybe you have investments that are under-performing and need someone to give you a fresh perspective on your current financial situation, then make recommendations to breathe new life into your financial planning and look at the most relevant investment routes.
You could be unsure of the type of investments you have, what your current risk exposure is, and how they are performing. Many clients come to us to get a handle on their investments and consolidate them into a portfolio that is easy to track via our PFP Mobile app.
The ultimate question when it comes to investing for your financial future, is…
How confident are you that you will achieve your financial goals within the time frame you would like?
The benefits of investing wisely
When you invest your money it’s not just numbers on a page; your money is put to work, it creates jobs, funds research and development that benefits everyone.
It’s true what they say: money makes the world go round, and if everyone invested their money in the right way, for them the world would be a better place.
We’re here for the long-term, to hold your hand through the good and bad times, provide the reassurance your money is invested in the most relevant and tax efficient way for your personal circumstances and you’re on target to meet your future financial goals.
Because we select the investment solution to plug into your financial plan, we can quickly and easily alter where your money is invested if it is underperforming or your personal circumstances change, whilst you retain your relationship with us.
Great then let us explain the process in a little more detail.
Why you should invest with us, what makes us different?
We offer much more than just the right investments; we can give you the confidence that your financial goals are within reach and set out a clear financial strategy to get you there.
We don’t talk in terms of products; we focus on your individual requirements to develop a tailored personal strategy just for you, which we feel makes us unique and unlike most other financial advisers.
Without going into all the nitty gritty stuff, we’re independent and directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority which means we provide impartial and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and objective analysis of the market. We are free from any limitations that could affect an advisers’ ability to recommend what is best for you.
We’re open, honest, knowledgeable and transparent…
The unique Herbert & Webster journey: Big picture financial planning
- Free 15-minute telephone consultation - let’s see if we’re a good fit for each other
- Initial Face to Face meeting - at your place or ours; we’ll dig deep into your current financial situation, tax position and future plans, plus we’ll discuss your attitude to investment risk and the kind of returns you’re looking for
- Planning & Research - we’ll run the numbers from our meeting to come up with a cashflow and investment strategy, taking into account your attitude to risk, investment term and financial goals
- Feedback Meeting - we’ll provide a clear and informative forecast and reports from our findings and make investment recommendations based on your goals and needs.
We will also give you an overview of your retirement, long-term care and estate planning options
- Initial Investments - we will act between you and the selected providers to ensure the smooth implementation of your investments
- Ongoing Service - the initial investment is only the start. We’ll monitor your investments to ensure you’re on track to hit your financial goals
The telephone consultation will help us both figure out if we’re a good fit for each other.
If you want to move forward then we’ll book in a free initial face-to-face meeting; this can be at your home, place of work or you can come to our offices (we have fantastic coffee and biscuits on tap) and either Adam, Rob or Kurt will take a deep dive into your current financial situation and future goals.