Independent Financial Advisers - Oxford
Holistic financial planning to help you secure your financial future
"Through financial planning and top-class service, we aim to provide complete peace of mind"
It’s our mission to improve the lives of every single client we work with, helping to realise the dream of financial freedom - we’d love to do the same for you.
Our fully qualified advisers cover the Oxfordshire area.
An initial consultation with one of our experienced independent financial planners is FREE and will help you secure your financial future.
You might be thinking:
- How much could I afford to take out of my pension in retirement?
- What happens if my partner or I need care in retirement?
- Which Investment should I use first during retirement - ISA, savings or pension(s)?
- How much can I afford to gift to my children or grandchildren without affecting my retirement?
- Am I making the most of my tax allowances?
- What happens to my wealth when I die?
- How will financial decisions I make today affect my long term future?
- How do I manage my Lifetime Tax Allowance?
We can answer all these questions (plus ones you've not even thought of yet) and hold your hand on every step of your path to financial freedom.
Organise your FREE 15 Minute consultation to find out how we can help you secure your financial future. Complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, please call 01865 407755.
Get in touch and we’ll call you back.
"*" indicates required fields
Your Financial Journey...
Securing your financial future in 4 easy steps:
- Free 15 minute conversation - free initial call or online meeting via Zoom to understand your current situation and aspirations, see if we're a good fit for you and explain what information we'll need to move to the next step of your financial journey with us.
- Initial meeting(s) - face to face or remote, we'll gather all the information you've been able to provide, the practical stuff like your current investments and pension and more importantly discuss your future goals and how you can achieve them.
- Cashflow Planning & Investment Recommendations- we'll create a detailed cashflow forecast which will help you visualise you financial future and answer many of the questions you're currently asking yourself.
We'll also make recommendations based on your current and future financial situation and life goals.
- Ongoing Service - we're here when you need us to keep you on track to reach financial freedom
Independent Financial Planners
Your dedicated financial planner can help you with the following:
- Investments & ISAs
- Pension planning
- Tax planning
- Cashflow planning
- Income protection insurance
- Life insurance
- And when the time comes inheritance tax and estate planning
Basically, we provide a complete independent financial planning service, whatever stage of life you’re at…
...So you can be confident you’re on the right track
A little more about us...
- Fully independent financial planners
- Directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Backed by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Chartered Firm – only 10% of financial adviser firms in the UK are chartered
- Professional indemnity insurance of £3 million (nearly double the minimum requirements)
- Fully qualified to advise on all types of investments
- All advisers are directly employed
- Highly educated, qualified and tech savvy
We’re independent and directly authorised by the FCA, which means we’re not tied to one product provider so offer unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and objective analysis of your financial situation and the current market.
We’re free from any restrictions that could affect an advisers’ ability to recommend what’s best for you.
Our dynamic and ambitious team are unlike most financial adviser firms you’ll find in the UK.
We like to be open and honest about our fees. First off, we offer a FREE telephone consultation to see if we're a good for each other; if we are then we'll set up an initial meeting whcih is also complimentary.
After our initial meeting, fees for our advice are as follows:
- Financial Planning Fee - £2,500
- Implementation Fee - 3%
- Ongoing Fee - 0.5%
A question we’re often asked is, ‘Do we charge exit fees?’
The simple answer is ‘No’. We’re so confident that once you start working with us, the benefits of having us by your side means you’ll want to remain a client, our client retention rate is testament to this.
Please note the ongoing fee is 0.5% of the assets you have with us so this fee will increase as your investment grows. Increased fees are a sign that your investments are growing.