Independent Financial Advisers - Marlow
Holistic financial planning to help you secure your financial future
"Through financial planning and top-class service, we aim to provide complete peace of mind"
Organise your FREE 15 minute consultation to find out how we can help you secure your financial future. Complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, please call 01494 937400.
Enquire for your FREE Initial Conversation
It’s our mission to improve the lives of every single client we work with, helping to realise the dream of financial freedom - we’d love to do the same for you.
Our fully qualified advisers cover the Buckinghamshire area
An initial consultation with one of our experienced independent financial planners is FREE and will help you secure your financial future.
You might be thinking:
- How much should I be saving or investing each month?
- Am I making the most of my tax allowances?
- WI don't have a clear view of all my investment and pensions
- How will financial decisions I make today affect my long term future?
- How do I manage my Lifetime Tax Allowance?
- When can I retire and with how much?
We can answer all these questions (plus ones you've not even thought of yet) and guide you on every step of your path to financial freedom.
We like to be open and honest about our fees. First off, we offer a FREE telephone consultation to see if we're a good match for each other; if we are then we'll set up an initial meeting which is also complimentary.
After our initial meeting, fees for our advice are as follows:
- Financial Planning Fee - £2,500
- Implementation Fee - 3%
- Ongoing Fee - 0.5%
A question we’re often asked is, ‘Do we charge exit fees?’
The simple answer is ‘No’. We’re so confident that once you start working with us, the benefits of having us by your side means you’ll want to remain a client. Our client retention rate is testament to this.
Please note the ongoing fee is 0.5% of the assets you have with us so this fee will increase as your investment grows. Increased fees are a sign that your investments are growing.
Why choose Herbert & Webster:
- Fully independent financial planners
- Directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Backed by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Chartered Firm – only 10% of financial adviser firms in the UK are chartered
- Professional indemnity insurance of £3 million (nearly double the minimum requirements)
- Fully qualified Financial Advisers
- All advisers are directly employed
- Highly educated, qualified and tech savvy
We’re independent and directly authorised by the FCA, which means we’re not tied to one product provider so offer unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive and objective analysis of your financial situation and the current market.
We’re free from any restrictions that could affect an adviser's ability to recommend what’s best for you.
Our dynamic and ambitious team are unlike most financial adviser firms you’ll find in the UK.
Your Financial Journey...
Securing your financial future in 4 easy steps:
- Free 15 minute conversation - free initial call or online meeting via Zoom to understand your current situation and aspirations, see if we're a good fit for you and explain the information we'll need to move to the next step of your financial journey with us.
- Initial meeting(s) - face to face or remote, we will look through all the information you've been able to provide; practical stuff like your current investments and pension and more importantly discuss your future goals and how you can achieve them.
- Cashflow Planning & Investment Recommendations- we'll create a bespoke, detailed cashflow forecast which will help you visualise your financial future and answer many of the questions you currently have.
We will make our recommendations based on your current and future financial situation and life goals.
- Ongoing Service - The most important part of our service - We will be by your side to keep you on track to reach your financial goals based on our recommendations.
We will monitor your progress, adapting your personalised plan in reaction to any real world events or unexpected changes in your personal circumstances and help keep you focused on reaching your objectives.
Your dedicated financial planner can help you with the following:
- Cashflow planning
- Investments & ISAs
- Pension planning
- Tax planning
- VCT, EIS and Business Relief
- And when the time comes, inheritance tax and estate planning
Basically, we provide a complete independent financial planning service, whatever stage of life you’re at…