We like to be open and honest about our fees, so below you’ll find a clear overview of our charges and a handy fee calculator; just enter the amount you would like to invest, and we’ll tell you exactly what our fees will be.
Breakdown of fees payable to Herbert & Webster
First off, we offer a FREE telephone consultation to see if we're a good for each other; if we are then we'll set up an initial meeting which is also complimentary.
After our initial meeting, fees for our advice are as follows:
- Financial Planning Fee - £2,500
- Implementation Fee - 3%
- Ongoing Fee - 0.5%
Financial Planning Service Fee - £2,500
We charge a £2,500 fee for our financial planning service - only payable if you do not proceed with our implementation process
Our financial planning fee includes:
- Initial consultation - including our full fact find process
- Research & planning - using the fact find information we will undertake:
- Cashflow planning & forecasts
- Profiling of your attitude to risk to help us make appropriate investment recommendations
- Comprehensive investment research based on your risk profile and investment level
- Financial planning
- A review of tax efficiencies, estate and protection planning
- Presentation – we’ll share our findings with you; this will include recommendations on investments, pension contributions, estate and protection planning and utilising any tax allowances available to you
Implementation Fee - 3%
Our implementation fee is a flat 3% of your initial investment up to the first £400,000.
Implementation fees are a minimum of £2,500 and are capped at a maximum of £12,000 (3% of £400,000) where ongoing service applies.
Implementation benefits from:
- Full feature platform
- Access to preferential rates with selected providers
- Access to Model Portfolio Service (MPS)
- Access to specialist products (EIS, BR, VCT..Etc.)
- Guardian service
- Dedicated adviser
- Personal Finance Portal (PFP) Access
Ongoing Fee - 0.5%
Our ongoing fee is simply 0.5%, subject to a minimum of £2,000 per year
For this fee, you benefit from:
- Annual suitability review
- Annual cash flow planning
- Annual documentation (CGT, P60, Tax Pack)
- Administration support
- Preferential platform / fund rates
- Phone and video call support
- Access to your dedicated, qualified financial adviser
A question we’re often asked is, ‘Do we charge exit fees?’
The simple answer is ‘No’. We’re so confident that once you start working with us, the benefits of having us by your side means you’ll want to remain a client, our client retention rate is testament to this.
Please note the ongoing fee is 0.5% of the assets you have with us so this fee will increase as your investment grows. Increased fees are a sign that your investments are growing.
The above fee calculator is to give you an illustration of the fees payable to Herbert & Webster. There may be additional fees depending on the investment solution we agree on.
Try comparing us to other IFAs and you’ll find it’s very difficult, as from the research we’ve done, most are very vague when it come to their fees. You can be confident when choosing us that you know exactly what our fees will be before we start working together.