Through financial planning and top-class service, we aim to provide complete peace of mind.
Our dynamic and ambitious team are unlike most financial adviser firms you’ll find in the UK; here are just a few reasons why.
- We’re free from any restrictions that could affect our ability to recommend what’s best for you
- We’re easy going, personable and look to build lasting relationships
- We can help with intergenerational planning
- We’ll stay on top of your investments to keep you on track
- Cashflow planning is included, as standard, for every client
Our passionate and highly knowledgeable team come from multinational financial institutions with years of experience; there isn’t a financial situation we haven’t seen and successfully solved.
Herbert & Webster are independent and directly authorised by the FCA, meaning we operate with full autonomy, providing unbiased and unrestricted advice based on a comprehensive fact find process, then we perform an objective analysis of the market to find the right investment solutions for you based on your attitude to risk and maximising your tax allowances.
Our Chartered Status
As a firm we achieved Chartered Status in 2017 joining the top 10% of independent financial adviser firms in the UK. Chartered Status gives you additional peace of mind in our due diligence, audit trail and operating processes.
Holding Chartered status means we adhere to an ethical code that underpins broader commitments to professional values.
These include putting your interests first, investing in ongoing development of our team’s technical skills and knowledge, and supporting wider initiatives that benefit society as well as the growth of our profession.
To hold Chartered status as a firm, the majority of our frontline staff must be members of the CII, and as members we all have access to industry-leading technical intelligence, education and training. We help shape the profession and its response to changing times and we are obliged to maintain our technical knowledge through continual professional development.
In choosing a Chartered firm, you can be sure that our team have made a commitment to being ethically driven, knowledgeable and providing competent advice that is based wholly around your needs and requirements. It also means that as a firm, we are committed to providing a high quality of service and support.
The benefits of choosing Herbert & Webster
- Fully independent financial planners
- Directly authorised by the FCA
- Backed by the FSCS
- Chartered Firm – only 10% of UK firms are chartered
- Professional indemnity insurance of £3 million (nearly double the minimum requirements)
- Fully qualified to advise on pensions, later life & long-term care planning
- All advisers are directly employed – without sales targets
- Highly educated, qualified and tech savvy