Holistic financial planning is the best way to describe our complete financial planning service, as it’s so much more than just offering financial advice and selecting the right investments.
As a client you benefit from our high-quality holistic financial planning which looks at your current financial situation and more importantly your future financial goals, so we can find the best way to hit your objectives.
When it comes to financial planning there are two phases during your life, the first being the accumulation phase, this is during your working life when you’re actively earning and investing money for the future. The second phase is decumulation, this happens in retirement when you start to draw on the fund and investments you made in the accumulation phase.
There are specific investment and planning strategies relevant to the accumulation and decumulation phases, which is why the sooner you have us by your side to offer advice and guidance the better the chance you have of financial freedom and securing a comfortable retirement.
Our Holistic Financial Planning service comprises of several key parts:
- Initial meeting & fact find process – we’ll sit down at your place or ours and take a deep dive into your current financial situation and explore your financial aspirations
- Cashflow planning and forecasting – to get a full understanding of how much you can afford to invest and how you’ll fare in retirement
- Investment solutions – based on our initial meeting, we’ll identify your attitude to risk along with a number of other factors to make investment recommendations to put your money to work for you
- Tax planning – to make sure you’re taking full advantage of allowances, maximising ISA and pension contributions
- Retirement planning – planning early so we can predict when can you retire and on how much
- Later life and long term care planning – what happens if you fall ill or require long term care? Our specialist advisers can assist.
- Estate planning – we’ll help you explore the options when it comes to passing on your wealth through comprehensive inheritance tax solutions
- Protection – to make sure you and your loved ones are covered, should the worst happen
- Guardian – to complement our service, we give you access to advice from our trusted panel of solicitors and accountants via our Guardian service