We like to be open and honest about our fees, so below you’ll find a clear overview of our charges and a handy fee calculator; just enter the amount you would like to invest, and we’ll tell you exactly what our fees will be.
Breakdown of fees payable to Herbert & Webster
First off, we offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation to see if we’re a good fit for each other, if we are then we’ll set up an initial meeting which is also complimentary.
Charges for our advice are as follows:
- Financial planning fee
- Implementation fee
- Ongoing Annual Advice Fee
Financial Planning Fee – flat £1,500
This fee is only payable if you do not proceed to the implementation process.
Our financial planning fee includes:
- Full fact find & data gathering process
- Research & planning – using the fact find information we will undertake:
- Cashflow planning & forecasts
- Profiling of your attitude to risk to help us make appropriate investment recommendations
- Comprehensive investment research based on your risk profile and investment level
- Financial planning
- A review of tax efficiencies, estate and protection planning
- Feedback meeting – we’ll share our findings, this will include recommendations on investments, pension contributions, estate and protection planning and utilising any tax allowances available to you.
If you choose to move forward with us, (and let’s face it why wouldn’t you?) the £1,500 financial planning fee is scrapped and replaced by… our implementation fee.
Our implementation fee is a percentage which ranges from 3% to just 0.1% depending on your investment amount. For protection only the fee is covered by commission paid by the provider, subject to the associated Financial Planning Fee being met.
The great news is that if you have larger sums to invest our initial fees are capped at £12,000.
For complete clarity, if you have £50,000 or less as an investment our implementation fee will be a flat £1,500.
Annual Ongoing Advice Fee – a simple 0.5% no matter the value of your investment
For this fee you benefit from:
- Annual suitability report
- Annual investment report
- Cashflow planning
- Preferential platform / fund rates
- Phone and video call support
Enter the amount you’d like to invest below and we’ll tell you exactly what our implementation and ongoing fees will be.
Exit Fees – we don’t charge them
A question we’re often asked is, ‘Do we charge exit fees?’
The simple answer is ‘No’.
We’re so confident that once you start working with us, the benefits of having us by your side means you’ll want to remain a client, our exceptional client retention rate is testament to this.
Please note the ongoing fee is 0.5% of the assets you have with us so this fee will increase as your investment grows.
The above fee calculator is to give you an illustration of the fees payable to Herbert & Webster. There may be additional fees depending on the investment solution we agree on.
Try comparing us to our competitors and you’ll find it’s very difficult; as from the research we’ve done, most are very vague when it come to their fees. You can be confident when choosing us as you know exactly what our fees will be before we start working together.
If you have any questions regarding our fee structure, please give us a call or send an email.